Soraluce will celebrate the 22nd Open House
- Rotary table milling centre model TA-25-D.
- Bed type milling centre model TA-35-A, with longitudinal stroke of 3500 mm, vertical stroke of 1250 mm and cross stroke of 1000 mm with step-less automatic indexing head indexing at 0,001ºx0,001º with 24 kW at 5000 rpm. The machine is equipped with a frontal tool changing system with magazine prepared for 20 tools.
- Bed type milling centre model TR-35, with longitudinal stroke of 3500 mm, vertical stroke of 1800 mm and cross stroke of 1300 mm with compact orthogonal head indexing at 1ºx1º with 32 kW at 5000 rpm. The machine is equipped with tool changing system with magazine prepared for 40 tools.
- SP-8000 milling centre was shown with the following characteristics: 8000 mm length table, longitudinal stroke of 6500 mm, vertical stroke of 2000 mm and 1500 mm cross travel, equipped with compact orthogonal head indexing at 1ºx1º with 32 kW at 5000 rpm and automatic tool changing system with magazine prepared for 40 tools.
- FL-7000 model milling machine with 6500 mm longitudinal stroke, 1800 mm vertical stroke and 1200 mm cross stroke. Machine is equipped with automatic indexing head at 2.5ºx2.5º of 32 kW at 4000 rpm.
- NEW F-MT milling-turning machine, which has been exhibited in the previous EMO Hannover for first time. This model enables the integration of several processes in one machine: traditional milling machine operations + turning capabilities for heavy duty components, providing the possibility of manufacturing complex components in one machine and in one single setup. Remarkable versatility which leads to effective real time saving and the associated cost savings for end users working for industries such as the aeronautics, energy and precision engineering both for unitary and serial production. This Multi-Task machine can complete all operations in a single setup – turning, milling, boring, drilling, tapping – on very intricate parts for industries such as the aeronautical, energy and precision engineering components, being suitable for unitary and serial production.
The exhibited machine has a longitudinal travel of 3500 mm, vertical travel of 1800 mm and cross travel of 1200 mm with a milling table area of 4000 x 1200 mm. The spindle power goes up to 43 kW and including an automatic indexing head at 1ºx1º of 32 kW at 5000 rpm for milling operations and a turning head of 32kW at 6000 rpm.
- FR-12000 model milling-boring machine with 12000 mm longitudinal stroke, 3600 mm vertical stroke and 1600 mm cross stroke. Machine is equipped with orthogonal indexing head at 1ºx1º of 46 kW at 4000 rpm, fixed boring horizontal head of 46 kW at 4000 rpm and automatic tool machining system prepared for 80 tools. The machine includes automatic head changing system which provides the machine with the necessary exceptional versatility and enhanced productivity benefits.
- For third consecutive year at the BIMATEC-SORALUCE Open House, one DANOBAT vertical turning centre will be exhibited: the VTC-2500 with a turning diameter of 2500 mm on a workpiece weighing up to 20 Tn and rotating at speeds up to 260 rev/min. The DANOBAT VTC features excellent accuracy, high production yield and diversity of operations: turning, grinding, milling, drilling and threading. Highly interesting workpieces will be machined on the machine for the visitors.