BIMATEC-SORALUCE holds its INNOVATION DAYS 2012, coinciding this year with the opening of its New TECHNOLOGICAL CENTER facilities.26-10-2012
From 12 to 15 November 2012, BIMATEC-SORALUCE will be holding its annual INNOVATION DAYS, where the latest technological developments in milling and boring technology will be shown. This year the event will also coincide with the opening of its new TECHNOLOGICAL CENTER on 16th November. BIMATEC-SORALUCE, with more than 20 years of experience and over 1.000 machines installed at leading customers, is SORALUCE’s European hub and the leader company in the milling and boring machine sector in Germany. With the aim of reinforcing its presence in the country, extending its installations and projecting an image to the world market of its success in that country, BIMATEC-SORALUCE has extended by 2,500 m2 its showroom facilities and allows to present up to 8 m in vertical traverse machines there. During the 12th-15th November, customers will have the possibility to visit the present and the new facilities of BIMATEC-SORALUCE, where 14 milling and boring machines will be shown. The visit also includes an Innovation Tour, with a guided visit of the following new developments:
- Live demonstration of different technologies developed by SORALUCE:
- Modular quill , quill change system.
- Ram Balance , system for compensating ram drop.
- Accura Head, head calibration system.
- Easy Tools, software smart tools to maximize machine running time.
- Adaptive Control, for automatic adjustment of cutting parameters.
- Live machining trials:
- Duplex machines: simultaneous machining operation.
- New model F-MT multifunction centre: milling and turning of large-sized parts on a single machine.
- Interpolation turning in a FL milling center.
- Mould machining.
- Customised cycles.
- Accuray tests:
- Geometric measurements.
- Ballbar test.
- NAS part.
- Presentation of the latest machining experiences and turnkey projects for different industrial sectors.
- Exhibition of tools and accessories for the “Complete Solutions' and “Turnkey Projects' concepts together with Technological Partners.